Monday, April 29, 2013

I hate white girls

Ok I won't say I hate them.....but I really don't see what all the fuckin hype is behind these pale ass creatures. White girls have ruined so many black relationships and got black men talking like Tiger Woods b.They all look and sound the same b I swear every white girl looks like a Disney channel actor. What am I missing yo? Why are so many people leaving their women for these blonde blue eyed abominations?

It all started with that white hoe who set Kobe up. I still hate white girls for that shit b. Every white girl that I've ever flirted with threatened me with the cops for some fucking reason yo I'm not with that shit. I can ask a white girl do she give head and be facing sexual harassment charges in 5 minutes I can't deal with that honky shit I refuse. I'm not going to jail over a white girl.

They smell funny as fuck. I'm dead serious. White girls smell like rental cars. Some smell like target, glue, beef jerky, spam meat, white bread, gingerale shit I can keep going but the point is they smell......awkward. The shit bothers me . Niggas tell me "white girls buy you shit, let you hold the car" " you get a white girl pregnant you set" naaaaah b fuck all honky shit I'm good.

On a serious note though I'm a man of culture. African American, Spanish(except Mexican), Asian, Ethiopian, you know culture . When you think about it.......what culture does an American white woman have? Cowboys and cowgirls? They are only known for being white, setting Kobe up,giving the president head, and taking all of your money when you get a divorce so y'all can have them they smell like bologna anyway not being racist... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment