Saturday, May 18, 2013

Can we chill?

Ladies it ain't no secret, for years men have been saying a plethora of good things to achieve the ultimate goal....the panties. There are a lot of various ways men use their smooth talking game to get those panties but the most common way is the timeless yet effective question "can we chill".

"Can we chill" is the classic way of getting inside the pants without even asking my nigga. It can be asked in a variety of ways." I'm bored wanna come thru" " if you ain't doing nothing later you can come over if you want" "wanna have movie night?" and my personal favorite that gets her through my front door faster than a swat team my nigga " I'm makin dinner tomorrow come over" ain't no female sayin no to food not even a lightskin chick b. Cook her ass some shit you just gotta put in the oven make some grape kool aid and in no time she gone be ready to lay back b .

Once she in the crib and y'all talk for awhile you gotta put a movie on b. Put on some scary shit so you can have a reason to get close and she'll have a reason to keep you close dog. Make sure yall watching it in your room, your sheets are washed and that wifi is booming at tremendous levels this is why Netflix is so vital to getting inside the pants dog. Then after she grabs your arm give her that Denzel Washington look and give her the wettest kiss ever in life b. Then after that you got it my nigga.

Are we wrong for not really wanting to chill....shit possibly. Females all over the nation are catching on though b so it's getting harder by the week. Some chicks will say yes to chilling then hit you with the I'm on my period line b smh leaving you with anger and a tree branch in ya boxers b. You gotta be careful but it still works yo trust me....until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment