Monday, April 29, 2013

I don't give head *shrugs*

Maybe I haven't matured enough yet b. Maybe it's because I haven't had enough practice or ate enough ice cream to be good at the shit. Maybe it's because my tongue barely passes my bottom lip tf good can that be? I love getting head but one thing is for god damn sure I don't give head yo. I've tried but......ok lemme explain.

I first decided eating pussy cat wasn't for me with the first girl that ever asked me. I never knew somebody so beautiful could smell so.....sour, fishy, down right fuckin atrocious b ew. I mean she smelled like she just got done working an 18 hour shift in red lobster kitchen. Till this day I don't eat seafood no more yo deadass. This is the thing ladies how in the ENTIRE fuck can u want a guy to lick the cat when u don't even take care of the shit? If it don't stink the shit is hairy something has gotta give if this tongue is going down there naaaaah ma. I ain't tryna eat the cookie and start chockin on coochie hair that shit ain't cool! Niggas ain't tryna eat no fur burgers my nigga I'm fuckin good.

Next time I decided eating the box wasn't for me was the second time I tried. Now I did it and was good.......right up until she said "thank god my period just got done earlier". So at this point I'm like wait u mean to tell me yo shit was bleeding earlier? I don't even like red juice b I never brushed my teeth so fuckin hard in my entire life yo. My gums and tongue was bleeding word up.

If coochie had a flavor I'd probably eat it more but the shit is so bland b. I think I should just have a jolly rancher in my mouth or some shit cause it does nothing for me. Water has more taste than coochie dog. Then ya face be all stinky smelling like a gym workout b I just can't do it. I was with a girl for 3 years and she got nothing.

Maybe it's a maturity thing. I'm not saying I'd never eat it again but as of right now if you ain't Rihanna you gets no head from this guy.I heard it makes you grow facial hair ......that's a bunch of bullshit I tried that, lord knows how much I hate having a fuckin toddler face b. Maybe I just need a good teacher. I be trying my best to avoid the shit too yo. I try eating around it and sucking on the inner thigh hoping that shit is good enough but obviously not b smh. I have a lot of growing up to do yo .....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment